Saturday, March 28, 2009

No More Tests!

Ryan doesn't really want me to make another post about him but I am going to do it anyway. Yesterday Ryan took his last test as a medical student. How crazy is that? After almost 4 years of basically living at the hospital and library it is over....for now. We are now officially on spring break! Can you believe that at 30 years old he is still getting a spring break--Crazy right! After he got home from taking his test we were able to go outside and relax. We played on the playground and worked on Jack's soccer skills--it was so much fun. And tomorrow we are off to Utah to look for a house! I can not tell you how excited I am about finally getting a house.! We have signed Jack up to play soccer. He loves to practice with his dad!
Macie loves to be outside---look at that face!

So about Ryan not wanting a post about him that is exactly what I am going to do. He is so amazing! Let me give you a couple of example of how amazing he is. So the other night after dinner and after he got Macie all ready for bed and put her to bed he headed straight for the kitchen and did all of the dishes and clean the kitchen. The amazing thing about this is that he does it often and I don't even need to ask! So not only is he great with doing the dishes but this morning he went and played basketball and lets just say I had a rough morning with the kids and when he got home I needed a break from the kids and was ready to get out of the apartment. No questions were asked he told me to go and take all the time that I needed. So while I was out he fed the kids lunch and put them both down for naps and he did ALL of the laundry! Not only did he wash everything but he had all the clothes folded and put away by the time I got home. He is so amazing! Not only does he do laundry but he also basically packs for me. I hate packing for trips---I never know what to take so he basically takes over and does most of it for me. Anyway I just wanted to gush a little on how much I love Ryan and how much I appreciate all that he does for me and the kids. I love ya babe!

5 comments:

brittani c. said...

I heard about your results from Match. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy your spring break.

Kim said...

I am glad that you guys will finally be able to back in Utah. I agree Ryan is a great guy just like his older brother. Can't wait to see all of you.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

How sweet. I remember when you guys first came to Toledo 1st Ward. Doctrine and Covenants class. I remembered your names by saying later Slater and I remembered Matt and Lindsey by saying Wetzel pretzel. Good luck with all that you do.

Rudy said...

Hey, it's me Kim...Little, well now Rudnicki! I found you on Missy's blog! Your kids are ADORABLE! Congrats on finishing med school, what a long road! You look great too!

Leah said...

sounds like an amazing husband....nice to hear so many good things about him, since I dont know him so well :) It's always so nice when you have a helpful husband!!!