We finally found out where we are going for residency. Today was "Match Day" the day that we have been anxiously waiting for for weeks. The school held a luncheon where all the students found out where they would be going. They had a table with envelopes for each student and at noon there was a rush to the table to find your envelope and find out your fate. We are so excited! Ryan will be doing his family medicine residency at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center! Utah here we come!
Ryan with some of the guys from school. Check out how happy they all are to be moving on. Congrats all of you!
To celebrate we took the kids to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream. I know they don't really understand what is going on but they are always up for some good ice cream.We are SO excited to be moving back to Utah---we can't wait!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
We Are Going Home!
Posted by Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I am totally excited to have you back! Now maybe I will get to see you once in a while! Congrats Ryan! Thats Awesome!
Oh Candance I am so dang excited you guys will be back here! I bet Ryan was so happy! Good job. Wow, he really is so close to being done huh? How long is residency?
I am so happy for you guys! It will be so nice to be near family. I will miss being your visiting teacher, though. Congratulations! Can't wait until our turn. :)
Congratulations! It will be so fun to be by your family.
Oh, I am thrilled for you guys! There IS a light at the end of the tunnel. How fun to get to move back home. Now, maybe I'll see you more than every 10 years. Congrats Ryan!
Congrats you guys! Scott reminded me that it was Match Day this week and so we thought about you guys and we figured you'd have a blog post about it. :) We're happy for you and that you are going where you wanted to go!
Congratulations!!! Glad to hear you got in where you wanted.
CONGRATULATIONS! We are SO happy for you and for us! Great job! We would love to have been in Baskin Robbins celebrating with all of you! Also, your St. Paddy Day's traditions are great! How about that recipe in our Slater Ladies Cookbook?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Give me a call when you get back! I'd love to meet up with you again!
Big hugs!
Jessie
Congratulations! We're sad you aren't coming to South Bend, but happy for you to get to go back to Provo.
Yay! I just got the news (we have been out of the country for a few days :))We are way excited!! and Candace I love your haircut
Congrats! We are so happy that yall matched!!
Post a Comment