Monday, March 16, 2009

Such a Nice Day!

First of all the weather has taken a turn in a beautiful direction. We were able to go outside and play on the playground today. The kids love to be outside. If it weren't for nap time and the need to eat I think they would spend all day outside. Macie loves the dirt and is not afraid to get dirty unlike Jack who is somewhat of a neat freak. He isn't too much a clean freak he still manages to get plenty dirty. I love this beautiful, sunny weather! In other good news Ryan found out today that he has officially matched with a residency program! Where you may ask----we don't know yet. It's just a relief to know that we have matched! We find out on Thursday where we are going and will let everyone know where we are going then!
A smaller bit of news is that I have cut my hair. It seems that every year around this time I am in need of a new hair style and every year it gets a little shorter. I have a little disclaimer with the pictures---I was on my way out the door to go workout when I had Jack take a few pics of my new do. So first of all it was in the morning after I had slept on it, second I have no makeup on and third I had Jack taking the pictures. Actually Jack did a really good job and I can't really blame the pictures on the photographer this time.




7 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

cute hair. Jack did a pretty good job on the pics. Too bad you don't live by us. It was almost hot today. The kids have been playing in the back yard all day everyday. It's so nice. Aren't you jealous. Hope you guys get to go somewhere cool for residency!

Anderson Family said...

I love that hair cut. I've had it before and loved how easy it is to do. Not to mention that it looks so stinkin cute on you! Hopefully you got a residency that is a little closer to Utah!! Call me next time you are in town and we'll get together.

Sue said...

(Grammie Sue) That pic is so cute of Macie playing in the dirt! Both of the kids look so happy and, of course, so darling! I do miss them! The hair style is really so cute on you. You have good hair, and it always looks great. We miss you!

dockters said...

Congrats on matching!! I can't wait until Thursday!!! It's SO exciting!

Emilee said...

Love the haircut. You look great! And we've been loving the wonderful weather, too. It's nice to remember that winter doesn't last forever, even in the midwest.
My e-mail address is emileewells at hotmail (dot com).

Travis and Courtney said...

Your hair looks adorable!! Love it love it!

Leah said...

love the new haircut..so cute on you and love that you love St.patrick's day...we do too around here...And Congratulations to you guys!!! So much fun to be moving home close to family....I truly know how exciting that move is going to be and look forward to it for myself in another year or so...so happy for you guys