Jack loving his cake!
There are so many things that I love about my little guy. He is the sweetest, cutest little boy in the world. There definitely is something special about him. He has a tenderness about him that is hard to describe. He is his dad's little buddy, Macie's best friend and my little helper. He loves to help with dinner, dishes and he loves to help me vacuum. One of my favorite things about him is his smile. He can light up a room when he smiles and can turn a bad day into a good one with one little smile.
It is hard to imagine our lives without him. Thinking back on the day he was born brings back all sorts of emotions. He gave us quite the scare and we feel so blessed that he made it and that he is healthy. We love you Jack--Happy Birthday!
The day he was born
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday


3 comments:
Sam says,"Happy Birthday, Jack! I miss you soooo much!"
Looks like so much fun to have all those cousins around!
...next, let's see some pics of your house! :)
He is such a handsome little guy, happy day to him. And I LOVE the tractor cake, wow you crafty little woman you! Darling! Glad you had a good day!
Awsome tractor cake. I would not have known what to do to make something that cool. Happy Birthday Jack!
Post a Comment