Our main purpose for going to Utah this time was to find a house. After three days of looking at houses we found it - the perfect house for us! We knew it as soon as we walked through the door. It has everything that we were looking for and more. Four bedrooms (one will be used as a playroom), a two car garage, a fenced yard with a playground, and a kitchen that is a slight improvement over the one we have now. The best part about it is that we are less than 10 minutes from the hospital where Ryan will be working. The neighborhood is so nice and quiet plus there is a preschool for Jack just across the street. We are within walking distance from the church and less than a mile from the elementary school. We really couldn't be happier. We are so excited to finally get a house! Let the packing begin.
Our house

I love the kitchen! Look at all that space.
The family room - Ryan knows what TV he wants now. And look we even have a fireplace.



17 comments:
WOW! how nice! I LOVE the backyard! and it just a slight improvement from your current kitchen- can't get much better than the ones here! :) How exciting! congrats!!
You're house looks GREAT!!! The kitchen, the fireplace, the backyard, everything looks so fun! I am so excited for you guys! We're going to have to invite ourselves over for dinner or something when we're visiting Utah! :) I love it!! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. It is beautful- thanks for putting up pictures!
What a beautiful home. I bet it is so much fun to finally to be home owners!
We love your new house! Very exciting :)
Cute house! I love that you found one just perfect for you. I can't wait until we're looking for a new house! House hunting is SO MUCH FUN!
YEAH! I have been hoping you would have pictures up. It looks great. What a fun time of life. I think it is so fun to move to a new place,especially a house.
I love it! I love it! I love it! And best of all...it's all YOURS!
Congrats you guys! When are you moving back??? Can't wait!
I am so-o happy for you guys. Congrats!!
Woot! Woot! Congrats on everything, we are so excited for you guys. You deserve it!
Love your new house Candace!What part of Utah is it again?
Wow, nice house guys. We'll miss you guys in SB but hey we've always got the basement if you guys want to come visit. Oh, and to catch up on a couple past posts.....I just finished step III so not to rain but their are more coming but they are easier. In fact I'd rather do two days of step III again than do two days on the medicine service. :o)
OH my gosh!! I am so excited for you, I need to call you! This so awesome! I can't belive Jack is four that is crazy too! Your house is beautiful you deserve every square inch!!!! We have got to chat soon!
what is the move in date- see you then!! looks nice
That's so exciting Candace! We just bought our first house in February too and I totally am with ya about finally having a backyard and a big kitchen! You're going to love it! What city in Utah??
What a fun time! Great house and yard! We're excited to see you all and the new house this summer in August. Scott and Laura are looking forward to that buy a house time! Your kids are so cute. Nice job on Mothers' Day, Ryan! Scott was off that day and able to spoil Laura too--much appreciated.
Post a Comment