It has been so nice outside the past few days and we have loved getting outside and enjoying the beautiful spring weather. We have been able to go to the zoo and to the parks. The kids do so much better when we are able to be outside.
Well there has been some kind of virus or something going around here but our family has been lucky enough not to have caught it...until yesterday. Yesterday Jack woke up and was complaining that his tummy hurt but that was it--no other complaints. He seemed to be feeling fine so we headed to play group and he acted totally fine. Once we got home he was acting really tired and didn't want to eat. I tried to put him down for an early nap but that didn't work. I heard him whining and so I walked in just in time for him to empty his stomach all over my bed and all over himself. I felt so bad for him, he was trying to catch it with his hands. Needless to say the remainder of my day was spent washing everything and trying to keep Macie away from Jack. Luckily that was the worst of it. He slept pretty good last night but he did wake up dry-heaving plenty of times this morning. The poor kid hasn't eaten much of anything for 2 days and he doesn't have much weight to spare. Now I am just hoping that Macie doesn't get it and that we can be outside again soon.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
trapped inside...again!
Posted by Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Poor kid! Chase had something like that and it's miserable!! When are you officially moving to Utah?
Not fun at all! Finn woke up this morning with congestion and a nasty cough. I'm crossing fingers that it isn't anything more. I'm not sure where this bug is coming from but something is in the Toledo air, that's for sure.
I'm sorry you caught the nasty bug. Hopefully no one else gets sick. Throwing up is the worst. Get better soon Jack.
we don't want it!!! I'm so sorry that you guys got the bug.
I think I may steal your top pic- thanks :)
Poor Jack! Get feeling better.
That is awful to have sick kids. One time when Daron was little and we lived in a large trailer (brand new) that he got sick and knowing how his mother was, he tried to tip his head back and run down the hall to the bathroom. I felt so bad. Needless to say we got a large garbage can and put it by his bed. I felt so bad.
Post a Comment