Wednesday, October 22, 2008

9 months

I know I am a little late and I didn't post Macie's 8 month pictures but I guess it is better late than never right (this first picture is of her at 8 months). Macie turned 9 months old on the 17th. At her 9 month appointment she weighed in at 20lbs 9oz---she has dropped to the 75th percentile so we are happy with that. It is crazy that she is already that old. I can't imagine our family with out her. She is such a fun and happy baby. She is so close to walking--she can take up to 6 steps already--she pulls herself up on everything! She has her own language which is so fun to hear. She still only has the one tooth so eating is still a bit of a challenge for her--obviously by her size it's not that big of a problem. She has no problem making friends where ever we go--she stares people down until they look at her and then she gives them her famous smile and they are immediately hooked. I know I am biased but she is getting cuter and cuter all the time--We love Macie!

1 comments:

Sue said...

(Grandma Sue) - I LOVE those pictures of our sweet little Macie. She is an absolute little doll. We loved being able to hold her, (well hold half of her, as she contantly reached out to "Mama" while looking at us :) We do love that little girl!