Friday, October 10, 2008

1st Tooth

Macie's first tooth finally broke through on Tuesday. I swear she has been teething for 4 months! I don't remember it being this bad with Jack--it seemed to just pop through with out too much of a problem. Macie on the other hand has had swollen, red and very sore gums. I just hope that it gets better with the next one.

7 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Hey Candice!!! This is Adam...good to see that you have a blog...oh and that your kid has a tooth. Hope all is going well!! You can check out our blog if you would like...but nice to be able to keep up with you.

reno and mel said...

How did Macie get so big so fast? and why does she have so much hair? Marli is a little jealous... Well I still have bibs for you and if I don't get them sent this week you might just have to wait til you are here to get them..sorry!

Emilee said...

Teething's the worst! I can't imagine if it dragged out for that long. Poor baby!

Sue said...

(Grammie Sue) - What a big girl! Yes, she HAS been teething for a long time! Maybe that means her teeth are extra strong, and cavity proof : ) What is hard for us to imagine is how old she looks! Can't wait to see her and Jack next week. And, of course, you and Ryan = )

The Ziemers said...

Every tooth and every child is different. How are you? Are you feeling up to a VT visit soon? I will call you!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, teething is the worst. Especially that first one. Glad that it is over for your sake!

Annie and Justin said...

Loved Ryan's Chicago story and sorry about poor Macie's mouth, CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!