Hey you guys, your little Macie is so dang adorable. I am excited that you have a little baby girl, they are so much fun. I found your blog through Julie's so I hope you don't care if I add you to my blog. I have had so much fun with the whole blog thing. It's such a fun way to get to know each other just a little better. Check mine out at www.murphy04.blogspot.com You guys are adorbale. Tell Ryan hi ok, congrats on your new little one.
That is so crazy, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you had a blog. I love blogging it's so much easier to keep in touch. You all look great, especially you. You can't even tell you just had a baby! What's your plans after Ryan is done with med school? Back to Utah?:) p.s. How did you find me?
I am so glad you are blogging. I will look every day to see if there is something there about my little family in Toledo! I truthfully think Macie looks more than 5% towards Candace. She IS a beautiful mix of you two, but right now she looks more like her Mommie!
7 comments:
Only five percent? Looks like a pretty good mix to me!
Hey you guys, your little Macie is so dang adorable. I am excited that you have a little baby girl, they are so much fun. I found your blog through Julie's so I hope you don't care if I add you to my blog. I have had so much fun with the whole blog thing. It's such a fun way to get to know each other just a little better. Check mine out at
www.murphy04.blogspot.com
You guys are adorbale. Tell Ryan hi ok, congrats on your new little one.
hooray! welcome to the blogging world! I am excited :)
That is so crazy, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you had a blog. I love blogging it's so much easier to keep in touch. You all look great, especially you. You can't even tell you just had a baby! What's your plans after Ryan is done with med school? Back to Utah?:)
p.s. How did you find me?
I think we need to see baby pics of both to make an accurate judgement. Welcome to the blogging world!
You've entered the blogging world...finally!!! Yay! I'm excited!
I am so glad you are blogging. I will look every day to see if there is something there about my little family in Toledo! I truthfully think Macie looks more than 5% towards Candace. She IS a beautiful mix of you two, but right now she looks more like her Mommie!
Post a Comment