Today marks 8 weeks since Macie was born. I feel like I need a new look, time for a makeover. I have a hair appointment on Saturday and I am trying to decide what to do. Do I chop it and go short or do I continue to try and see how long it will grow? I am open to any suggestions anyone may have. Not only do I need a new hair style but I feel that I need a new wardrobe. Too bad I don't have the money to throw out all of my old clothes and fill my closet with spanking new stuff - maybe one day. I decided that it was time for me to return to walking group today - I am totally out of shape! It did feel good to get out and get some exercise. I think that Jack actually got as much exercise as I did. That kid kept up with me pretty good. That doesn't say much for how fast I was walking.
Jack showing off his speed!
(Yes that is inside the mall. Once again can't wait for spring!!)
I also want to note that 6 years ago today Ryan proposed!! I wanted to add a picture from this day but that was before we owned a digital camera. It has bee a great 6 years filled with some pretty big events - college graduation, heart surgery, a move across the country and the addition of 2 beautiful children. Life is good!


9 comments:
I was sitting here blog hopping and look who I found!!! Congrats on your new baby!!! I had no idea! She is soo cute. Hope things are going well. Let me know when you are back in the state and we'll get together. My blog is rawlinandshellyanderson.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you soon.
Shelly
I didn't know you had a blog! So fun. I think that this time of the year is just ho-hum. I endorse your idea to get a whole new wardrobe, isn't that what credit cards are for? Or student loans for that matter.
Just so you know, I recommend the new haircut thing...especially since you just had Macie, getting your energy back, and preparing for spring weather. Grow your hair out later...start with something fun first!
CANDACE!!!! Holy Cow!!! I found your blog on my site meter! I didn't even know that we were priveledged enough to be on your list of blog friends! I have always wondered how you are!! We miss you guys so much! I remember when Jack was Born and now you have a beautiful daughter! Oh! I am so happy for you 2! Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing! Lots of love-
Heather Jenson
Cut it!!! I say cut it! But you know how well I grow hair out. Also, on the clothes thing... DOWN EAST! Cheap, affordable, and cute! I buy one thing for me every pay day (most is under $10) but it makes me feel like more than just a frumpy mom. And when moms happy, everyone is happy!!!! So glad you are blogging now! Maci is so cute. Can't wait to see her up close and in person!
ijvhjijij9iiki9u7989okkk;;.;(Hi jack and macie from jay)
Hooray, I get to see pictures of your cute kids (and you)!
Candace,
Ok so I am with you about the needing help with a new look, the sad thing is that Mya is now 14 months. As far as the hair thing, I sometimes think it's fun to go short because it will just grow back, but now that I am short I wish it was long. Seriously are we ever satisfied??? You have such a pretty face that it wouldn't matter what hair you had, you could be bald and beautiful. Hang in there.
I LOVE your new do.
Hey Candace,
Sara Williams here. I was blog surfing and got to yours. I love your cute family and especialy that new little girl. I am so glad you have a blog! This will be fun to be able to stay in touch!
Post a Comment