Macie had her 2 month check up today. She is weighing in at 13lbs 8oz!!! She is in the 97th percentile for both weight and length. It's a good thing that I'm so strong because her carrier is getting quite heavy. It's amazing what carrying Jack and Macie at the same time has done for my biceps. Unfortunately Macie had to get shots today - 3 of them. I hate shots! It's so sad, she just looked at me like why are you letting them do this to me. I'm sure her little chubby legs have been hurting all day. I can't believe that it has been 2 months with Macie. I kind of feel like I missed the whole newborn phase with her because she has gotten so big so fast. Not that I'm complaining because it's quite nice when she sleeps through the night - which she has done many times already. I've been looking at the pictures that we took of her at the hospital and it's amazing how different she looks. Her eyes have definitely turned brown. Ryan is already planning on threatening the boys that she dates that she has her Dad's eyes and that each time they look into her eyes they will remember who they have to answer to. Poor Macie!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Can You Say Chubbs!
Posted by Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
SHe is SO cute you guys! Holy Cow What cute babies you make! Hope you recover from the shots! Those are the worst! We totally miss you guys! It is so fun to read about you! Love the pictures of her!
I just got the baby announcement and she is so dang cute!!!!
Love it! Am I ever going to make your friends list or are you that embarrassed to know me?-jk
I just found your address so start to look for a little something in the mail... what size of dress did I give Maci?
And I thought Marli was chubby! Looks like Maciei could beat her up! We can't wait to see you guys. I am bringing some headbands for you to the airport by the way...
Post a Comment