HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!
Not only is today a celebration of the Irish heritage that we are so proud of, it is also marks 2 months for Macie! She has been so much fun lately. She is smiling and talking so much now. She is getting cuter and chubbier every day! I can't believe how chubby she is. Jack was such a little thing so it's such new experience to have a chubby baby--I love it! Speaking of Jack we have been putting him to work lately. He has picked up some new talents. Ryan has been gone a lot lately and I have wanted to get a picture of my new hair style to post as an update so I have been working with Jack on is photography skills. What do you think? He took this picture of Macie and me and only cut off part of my head. He actually got a few pics with my entire head in the picture but I think Macie looks absolutely adorable in this pic.
He has become very helpful around the house always wanting to "help Mom" with just about everything from the dishes to giving Macie her pacifier. He is so cute with Macie most the time. We just need to watch him closely because sometimes he loves her a little too much.
We would also like to thank Papa for encouraging Jack to participate in wholesome activities like throwing snowballs at people and blowing the wrapper off his straw at the restaurant. Thanks!


10 comments:
I am excited that you guys have a blog now. I love all the pictures. You have such cute kids. Macie is getting chubby, so cute!! I also love the chubby ones.
Oh, she is so stinkin' cute! and I love your new hair cut. We have to love Grandpa's for teaching our kids to do things that they would have spanked us for!
Hey it's Jen and Brett Neumann. Ryan emailed Brett and gave us your blog site. We would love to get together with you when you make back to Utah this summer. Let us know the dates so we can reserve some time! Your family is adorable.
P.S. Our blog is:
helloneumanns.blogspot.com
I am also excited that you have a blog now so I can keep better track of what you are up to. Jack seems like a very good helper. My kids would be much better helpers if they had a more patient mother. Let me know when would be a good time to come and visit this month.
Sherri
Candance,
I love your hair cute, you look darling. So you decided to go short and what a good choice that was. I have to say that Jack has the prettiest eyes ever, so dang adorable. Hope you are having a good day.
Wow. Well it's about time he started contributing. Maybe you can train him to cook dinner one of these days.
That is funny that you had Jack take your picture. He did a really good job. I can't even tell you how many times I have had to use Kaitlyn for taking pics because Steve was at work.
Hey Candace, I blog-hopped from Renae and just had to tell you your little girl is adorable! Chubby babies are the best. Jack is getting so big and it sounds like he is doing a great job pulling his weight around the house. Too cute!
Your hair is so cute! It frames your face really well. I can't believe how cute your kids are!! I love the chubby babies!
Love the haircut. I'm in your same spot. I need a change too but I'm too chicken to cut my hair. Guess that means a new wardrobe:)
Post a Comment