Thursday, May 8, 2008

I LOVE PIZZA!!


While at the park after walking group my friend Leisy informed those of us there that you could get a large pizza from Papa Johns for only 23 cents! Can you believe it--that is my favorite pizza! So after burning a few calories walking this morning we decided to reward ourselves with yummy pizza. Holy chaos!! There were about ten or so people in front of us and we were still there waiting for our pizza for an hour!! I don't think that they realized how desperate some of us are for cheap food. Lucky for me Jack and Macie were so good while we waited. Jack had his little buddy Sam to play with and sweet Macie ended up falling asleep in her car seat. I must say that it was totally worth it--Jack was so excited, he loves pepperoni pizza!

1 comments:

haley said...

why oh why was it only 23 cents???