I had such a wonderful mother's day. I woke up to an amazing breakfast in bed prepared by my sweet husband. He has pretty much mastered omelets--yum! Not only was I served breakfast in bed but both Jack and Macie slept in and allowed me to enjoy my breakfast. We had a great day at church and when we returned home our apartment smelled wonderful! Ryan had put together a pot roast before church--breakfast in bed and now a great dinner that I didn't have to worry about. I have such an amazing husband! I truly am blessed to be a mom to two beautiful children and a wife to a wonderful husband. I love them! I also want my mom to know how much I love her. I am so blessed to have a mom like you to look up to and to go to with any questions or problems. You are such an example to me. Thank you, thank you for everything!!! You are a wonderful friend, mother and mimi---We miss you so much! Can't wait to see you in a month.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
A Great Day!
I am also truly blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law whom I love dearly. She is such an amazing woman and grammie. Thank you Sue for raising such a wonderful son--Ryan is who he is because of you, thank you! We miss you so much and are looking forward to coming to visit in just over a month!

Posted by Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
How great that your kids slept in! That is wonderful!! Happy Mother's Day!!
Candace, good for you, having such a great Mother's Day! You are truly loved, not only by your husband, but by your children and a huge fan of yours, is your mother-in-law - Sue (or Grammie) Thank you very much for your sweet comments. We surely do love you and yours!
lucky!!!
Good for you for having a nice Mother's Day, you deserve it. No fair that your kids slept in, I don't think mine know the meaning. Cute pics!
So cute Candace, love the pics of you and the kids and your mom and mother-in-law. Love that Ryan did all of that for you! Have a great day!
Hey Candace! Your kids are so cute! And it was so fun seeing both your mom's again! (I don't know if Sue even remembers me, but I saw her everyday when I worked at HY in PG and had to go to the bank). Keep in touch!
Post a Comment