Jack has been doing the cutest thing the last couple nights. After getting him all ready for bed--pj's on, teeth brushed, stories read and prayers said--he stalls going to bed for as long as possible. If you don't know he really really really likes trains and so he has a few of them. He loves to make really long trains and drive them around the apartment. Well as he gets up to go to bed he drives his trains around to their "bed". He then takes them one by one--says good night choo choo and lays them down on their side. I love how his imagination continues to grow and I find myself smiling and laughing at him constantly. I love my little boy!
Just a little side note about Macie. We went to a ward picnic on Labor Day and when we got home Macie was completely exhausted. She fell asleep on the way home from the park and stayed asleep while I took her out of her car seat, changed her diaper and put her pj's on. I love watching her sleep.


8 comments:
So cute. It is so much fun to see each one get their personalities. Cute kids. Love, Aunt Sis
Your kids are simply adorable...isn't it so fun to experience the simple pleasures that come with the innocent:)Those are the things I tend to move over too quickly in my day. They are so cute!
That is what I call True Train Love! I love that he does that! What a cute boy! And little Macie is adorable as well...I loved her bow today!!!
WAY TOO CUTE, OH and thanks for sending me the kiddies pics from JC Penny, SOO CUTE!!! Such a beautiful family!
Oh my, you HAVE to capitalize on this--can you have him put all of his toys to bed in like manner? Then you can move on to other household chores like mopping.
How cute that Jack does that. Dallin use to do that with his superhero's, I miss that! Enjoy it while he still loves it. And the picture of Macie, ADORABLE!!!!
Hey Candace!! I found your blog through Shupie's. Your kids are adorable! Blogging makes it so much easier to keep in touch! Hope you guys are doing well!
I made the mistake of looking up steam trains on Youtube for Tyler and the boy is hooked! We thought of you and Ryan this weekend at the BYU/UCLA game, too fun!
Post a Comment