On Sunday night Ryan realized that he didn't have any scrubs to wear the next day. Seeing as though he is working in the anatomy lab and he doesn't want his real clothes to be all smelly and stinky we threw in a load of laundry. Not a big deal--I know it's not the best sabbath day activity but sometimes you need clean clothes. Anyway so I realize that it is quiet in the laundry room--more like a closet than a room but anyway...so I went to put the clothes
in the dryer and this is what I saw---it never made it to the spin or rinse cycle. It was
stuck--a whole lot of water not wanting to drain out. We had no clue what it could be--we don't know much about washing machines so our only choice was to let the clothes sit there soaking in the water over night and call some service company in the morning. To make a long frustrating story short it was an easy fix and we didn't need to buy a new washer so that was good news to us. It still was more money than I really wanted to have to spend on a washer--I hate unexpected expenses! Sometimes Ryan has to remind me to relax and breath when things like this happen. Anyway I am just grateful that we have a functioning washing machine again.
I have been meaning to put this video on for a while now but since I have just vented about my washing machine this is at least on the subject. Jack is really helpful with the laundry. He likes to help put the soap and the clothes in the washer. He likes to watch the clothes go "round and round and wiggle wiggle"--that is what he says when his clothes need to be washed. I think it is pretty dang cute!


3 comments:
Super hilarious Candace! Love Jack's dancing and sorry about the the machine, but glad it was nothing big.
So cute! Kids are the best! I'm glad you washing machine still works:)
I'm sorry to hear about your crazy washing machine. But we're glad you got it all figured out. I'm not much of an expert on stuff like that either....=) Trav and I were just looking at your blog and wanted to say hi! We are so happy for you guys with Ryan finishing his 2nd boards. That's so exciting for your family! We also loved the video of Jack. He couldn't be cuter! Oh and by the way...We can't wait to see you guys soon! It'll be great to have you here! "GO COUGS", says Trav! Love you guys! See you soon!
Post a Comment