Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Can't Get Enough

I can't tell you how obsessed I am with the Olympics--I can't seem to get enough! Last night I stayed up until 1am watching the men's gymnastics--1am what is wrong with me!?! It was so amazing and exciting to watch. I am amazed at how good all the guys are--not just the USA but China was unreal! I could watch the competition over and over but there are so many other events that are exciting to watch as well. The US swim team is amazing too--not just Michael Phelps but the entire team. I think I could just sit and watch the Olympics all day if I didn't have Jack and Macie begging for my attention. I can't wait for tonight, women's gymnastics and more swimming--you can't get much better than that! I just want to know if anyone else is obsessed with the Olympics--or is it just me?

7 comments:

brittani c. said...

You're not alone...I'm still Olympic obsessed. It's amazing what the human body can achieve. You can count on me to watch women's gymnastics tonight. Go USA!

Anonymous said...

It's times like this when I wish we had TV so I COULD be obsessed! Thank goodness for family close by and the internet!

Heather and Trevor said...

UMMM, yeah I am totally obsessed as well! I swam for 10 years so of course I am glued to the TV and Michael Phelps! He is Amazing huh?! and that relay! ! ! WOW! I am glad you love it as well! Hope you are all well. Love your last few posts! :)

Butterfield Family said...

hi! your kids are so big and cute. call me sometime when you're bored

Keriann said...

Jon is obsessed. He does watch it all day. He has stayed up until 1:00 a.m. every night since they started. He says it is a good way to not be so anxious for College Football to start.

Emilee said...

I was mesmerized by the CREW competition, of all things, while I was in the hospital. Love the Olympics!

Jen said...

COMPLETELY IN LOVE!