She can't get enough of Jack. He can make her laugh like nobody else. He is really good with her but he does wish that she was big enough to wrestle. It is fun to watch them play together and develop a relationship.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
7 Months
Posted by Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's good to see how your cute little family is doing. I had forgotten that a Slater and Cosgrave had hooked up. Both are families I grew to love growing up. I hope everything is going well. It's so fun that we have these kinds of things these days to so that long lost contacts can reconnect. We have a blog as well if you'd like to check it out:
adollarfamily@blogspot.com
Tell your families hi for me and we'll have to keep in touch.
Andy Dollar
Candace, she is adorable! I can't believe she is already 7 months, seriously where does the time go? Just wait, before you know it she'll be starting kindergarten, boo hoo! Life needs to slow down. Hang in there!
Oh, cute Macie. She does look like she is growing up! Your kids have such great smiles.
Post a Comment