What's New with You?
My classic moment of the day.While Amanda and I were making these... Miley and Macie were doing this...
Look at your cute mummies! Are they cookies? I used to think that only little boys (aka my brothers) were naughty. Four girls later, I definitely know different. But Macie does look fabulous in all her naughtiness.
So shiny Macie!! At least they did it in the bathtub I guess. So cute!
Hilarious!!! LOVE when little girls get into makeup......it only gets messier, believe me!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at your cute mummies! Are they cookies?
I used to think that only little boys (aka my brothers) were naughty. Four girls later, I definitely know different. But Macie does look fabulous in all her naughtiness.
So shiny Macie!! At least they did it in the bathtub I guess. So cute!
Hilarious!!! LOVE when little girls get into makeup......it only gets messier, believe me!
Post a Comment