Friday, June 6, 2008

He Did It!


We have had a big week here at our house. Jack has made a huge step in his potty training---he has finally figured out how to poo in the toilet--hallelujah! I know this may be a strange thing to post but let me tell you how grateful I am that he has figured this out. It has been over a month of changing disgusting poo underwear. We have been accident free for a week! We should stay that way as long as we are within 5 seconds of a toilet when he needs to go.

9 comments:

haley said...

i think i might start hunter on the potty training this week... any advise?

Cynthia said...

Congrats! I can definitely appreciate that, because that is what I am working on with Hailey- getting her to go poo in the toilet and not her underwear. No success this week, let's hope she gets it soon!

Anderson Family said...

Congrats! What a relief for both you and Jack!!

Jill Lau said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Jack and how exciting for you especially.

dockters said...

Hip, hip, hooray!!!!! I'm glad for you! Only 1 set of diapers to change now!

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm going to kind of miss the poo stories at walking group though.

Jessica said...

WE JUST FINISHED POTTY TRINING WITH kASEN A FEW WEEKS AGO AND i KNOW HOW NICE THAT IS IS WHEN IT FINALLY MAKES IT IN TO THE TOILET! CONGRATS! ~JESS
DJTAYLORNEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM :)

Amy said...

Woo Hoo Jack!!! Oh the joy that we feel when they finally get it. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Sue said...

What a HUGE feeling of accomplishment for both Jack and you! Sometimes it seems like this big hurdle that will NEVER be accomplished! We are proud of Jack, and relieved for you!!