Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Payton Pics

I know we haven't used our blog in almost a year. Sorry to anyone who has wanted to follow our family since we moved from Ohio. But this is not the time for excuses. Payton Slater was born September 7, 2011 at 8:15 am. She was 7 lb 1 oz and 18.5 in when she was born. We thought this would be the easiest way to share a bunch of pictures of our beautful baby girl. Enjoy!






















20 comments:

Jill Lau said...

She is so adorable!! Congratulations again. It was fun to see Jack and Macy too...they are sure growing up. I hope you guys are doing well. What a cute family!

Emilee said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! And I can't believe how big Jack and Macie are--CRAZY!

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Hooray!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats candace! wow it has been a while since I saw you...last time i did you had just told me of the fun news! She is adorable I just want to squish her up:) Hope all is well! Congrats!

Aubri said...

She is beautiful Candace! I love the picture of just Jack and Payton...with his cute proud big brother smile. Cute cute family!

Angie said...

Congrats Candace! She is adorable! What beautiful babies you have :) Can't believe how fast your pregnancy went (for me, that is!) :)

Cynthia said...

So cute! Congrats Candice:) And Macie looks so grown up in the last picture.

dockters said...

Oh...Payton is such a pretty baby!! I can definitely tell she's a Slater...she has some Jack and Macie in her! You all look so great and so happy. I so wish we lived closer to you guys! Someday, right?! Love you all!

Butterfield Family said...

so sweet! i can't believe how big jack and macie are. macie's hair is so long. payton is beautiful. congrats and hope you're getting at least a little sleep.

Julie Sacks said...

Congrats!! And Jack and Macy are so big! I love the name Payton and I'm so glad you updated the blog. I have checked it every now and then and was always wondering when you were going to join the wonderful world of 3 kids! I hope everything is going great for yall in Utah.

The Ziemers said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

Missy said...

So happy for you Candace! She is beautiful! How exciting!! I can't wait for my little one to come now. I forget how small they are. :)

Mittelstadt Family said...

Your kids are adorable!!! Congratulations!

Cory and Lyndsey said...

Yes. Love the pictures! Especially the last one of Macie holding her. So cute!!!

Jessie Eyre said...

Yay! She's so pretty! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh she is just precious!!!! Look at that darling hair! I'm so happy that everything went okay:) Love the pics of the kiddos holding her, oh she is such a precious little thing. Would love to meet her:) Tell my cuz he makes darling babies, of course mostly from you:) Ha ha. Love you guys!

Annie and Justin said...

She is beautiful!! So happy for you guys!

Rudy said...

Congratulations! Your family is so beautiful!

Laura said...

Glad you guys posted pictures! She is a doll! I love the little bow. :)

brittani c. said...

You and Ryan have a beautiful family. Congratulations! It's fun to check in and see how they all grow.