Jack is so happy to have his cousin Jocelyn in his class. They have so much fun together. Hopefully they won't cause too much trouble for their teacher.

Jack walking to his 1st day of preschool.

I have been terrible at blogging since moving but we had a really big event happen today and I couldn't not blog about it. Jack had his first day of preschool today! He has been looking forward to starting preschool for weeks now. As we prepared for the beginning of school I wanted to take Jack to go and find a new school outfit. He told me that "he didn't need any new clothes!" So I figured that I wouldn't fight it and so we didn't go shopping. Of course being a 4 year old that can't seem to make up his mind, this morning as I was getting him ready for school he said that he needed new clothes for school. Lucky for me I found some shorts in his drawer that still had a tag on them and we also had some new tennis shoes that we got a couple months ago that he hadn't worn yet. Needless to say his outfit was pretty much new just for school---kind of. Once we got the outfit decided on he couldn't wait to find his "Thomas" backpack and get out the door. It is so fun to see how excited he is about school. He was a little disappointed that he wasn't going to be riding a bus and going to a big school but he got over that pretty quick. He loved his 1st day of school!
5 comments:
Oh Candace, what a big boy, I seriously can't believe he's 4 and big enough for pre-school. Love it and I love how excited he looks. Oh cherish the days because now even my 2nd grader says, "mom, do I have to go to school?" Oh honey you have no idea how many more years you have I tell him. Love the pics and hope that things are good.
He looks adorable in his big boy preschool clothes and Thomas backpack. How crazy that he's old enough to go.
What a handsome big boy going to preschool. How fun for him.
He looks so grown up! I'm glad he likes it! And how fun to have a counsin in his class!
I love those first day of school pictures...standing on the front door step with a backpack on. Classic!
Post a Comment