Hello again! I feel like I have been cut off from the world. Since Ryan's graduation and our move to Utah we have been without access to tv and internet. We are still working on getting this stuff worked out so I promise once it is worked out we will have some really good pictures of graduation and the big move.
A little update on the house and residency. We are still unpacking boxes and getting things settled but things are finally looking like they are coming together. Have I mentioned how much I hate to move. We are thinking that maybe we will just stay in this house forever so we don't have to worry about moving again---it is such a pain!! Ryan started orientation on the 16th and will start on labor and delivery on July 1st---wish him luck!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
We Are Here!
Posted by Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I know, moving blows. We'll be in UT sometime at the beginning of august. I want to stop by and see your fancy new place. Enjoy getting everything settled. Isn't nice having your own house and not some crappy apartment
I'm glad you are starting to feel settled!!! And I'm glad you updated your blog! We're going to be in Utah in just a week...can we invite ourselves over to see your new place?!
I hope that all is well! We really miss you guys here. Toledo just isn't the same!
Wow, he's started already? Good luck with getting settled in and experiencing the residency life. The ward already feels odd without all you 4th years.
Post a Comment